Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BIRTHDAYS

***Tuesday February 15th, 2010***

We just love birthday parties at my house. Lone more so than any of us. Daily, she invites strangers to her next birthday party.

We have gone to a lot of parties recently. Like Her buddy Charlie's. (Middle)

How great is this winter themed cake!
This was the most relaxed and enjoyable kid's party that I have ever attended!
Maybe it was because my friend Terra only had four kids at the party (and three babies).
How cute or these books and head bands?!
Each was picked specifically for each child.
Then it was Audrey's day!
Audrey has turned one.
I'll never forget the day she was born, as I was there :)
She's beautiful.
Smyth's pretty dapper herself.
She enjoyed her first birthday party, which just so happened to be her best buddy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment