Wednesday, January 26, 2011

School Daysse

***Wednesday January 26th, 2010***

I love my daughter's montessori school. It's great! Having to come up with show and tell ideas, I like, not so much. Only because I insist that it be something a little more interesting and educational than her just dragging one of her monster size sleep companions (not mommy and daddy, but the massive pink bear, brown moose with the red bow and purple dog pillow thing) that she insists on dragging around the house. I hate them all!!

So, first show and tell this year constituted a visit to school from mommy with our fruit dehydrator. We've been drying tons of apples from our property. The kids got to eat dried fruit and learn about drying food. I did most of the talking, yes, but fun nonetheless.

Last show and tell, Lone wore her spanish lady outfit and so did her barbie. Fun all around.

This time, I am hoping she can show these little guys...

We made them this morning. My mother used to make them with me when I was a child.
I thought it would be nice to send the materials and let all of her classmates make one.
Will see what her teacher thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment