Sunday, January 2, 2011

GIRLY GIRLS

***Sunday January 2nd 2010**

Today my darling little Smyth is 7 months old.
She loves egg yolks, sleeping on anyone even remotely warm blooded and kicking both her toys and other people.

In the morning when she wants to get up and mommy wants to sleep, she especially likes to kick mommy.

In honor of little girls, I took a quick peek at http://www.ilovegorgeous.co.uk.

It was only quick because daddy got suspicious in the other room and wanted to know if I was shopping.
No!
This soon after Christmas!
Me?
No way!
The nerve....What does he take me for?!

It is a dream online store for those of us with little "sugar lumps". (One of Smyth's nicknames)
Dale however prefers "International, supernatural, flying baby of Japan".
I admit it's kind of catchy.

But, I did want to share these little numbers...

just
with
you
whomever

you are.

P.S www.ilovegorgeous.co.uk if you need a few cute models, I know two, who would be completely happy to be paid in clothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment