Thursday, January 6, 2011

FAB TOAD STOOLS

***Thursday January 6th, 2011***

It all started with a little red topped mushroom kaleidoscope, being sold in my friend's shop. Since then, I have become obsessed with mushroom inspired designs.

Here are a few of my recent favorites...

Anthropologie, to me, can do no wrong! I love this kid's mushroom puff.
Just think of all the little people that could move in under it!


If you are the creative type, you can get the plans to make these little mushroom homes at Craftzine.


Lastly, I swear I am going to buy this fantastic little dress from Sosooki, for Lone!
You can get it at Kawaiikids.


Nothing represents the magic nature of childhood like the toad stool. Whenever we come across them in the rain, Lone and I always bend down to check to see if there are any fairies staying dry under their umbrella caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment