Monday, January 3, 2011

Sonja Ahlers Bunnies


***Monday January 3rd, 2011***

Ha! Can't remember if I put 2011 on my last blog! So funny. Never has been easy for me to get used to a new year.

So, I love it when I find great artists whose creations are easily available in Canada. I met Sonja Ahlers briefly at the Oneofakindshow in Toronto.

We chatted very little, because I was busy falling in love with her little bunnies!
And cannot multitask. Shopping and talking...not my thing.

I love that she reuses all kinds of things for her little fellows homes.
I keep telling my friend Angela to get in touch with Sonja, who collects ballet slippers. Angela has been dancing for years and has a bunch of old slippers lying around.

I'm thinking Sonja gets her slippers and Angela gets my girls a bunny!

Must keep working on her...

You can check out Sonja's wonderful fuzzy buddies and her life at www.sonjaahlers.com. She also has an etsy site www.makeitawesome.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment