Monday, February 21, 2011

NEON

***Monday (family Day) Feb. 21st, 2011***

These days I am really into Neon. I've suggested to Dale that we repaint our fire place neon green. The answer was "nope".

Then I wanted to replace my curtains in the bedroom and thought something in neon would be cool. The cat has created her own star installation that is there for my very own viewing pleasure, when they are closed. For a while Dale had me convinced it was teeny tiny, invisible moths eating them, but then I caught the wretched beast pocking holes in them with her talons.

Maybe I'll dye the cat neon pink. I'm sure Lone would love that.

So neon is my thing these days and Judy Black's stuff, is right up my acid wash alley.

I saw her work at "The One of A Kind Show" and it pained me to not buy a few of these pillows.

Every time I walk by my lounge room,
I envision three like this one , dressing up my bla couches.

I would totally like to see some kids clothes from these guys.

This bag print would make very cool curtains in my room.
Maybe minus the little guy.
He might give me nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment