Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Surviving Summer


***Wednesday July 7th, 2010***


Now that we have officially taken Lone out of her old Montessori and deposited her in a new one that does not run through the summer, I realize it's time for this momma to step up with the fun. I'm going to try to come up with or search out a cool project to do with her every day. Today it was cutting out clothes from magazines and dressing her lovely dolly, that daddy Dale drew.


True, it does seem like we shopped in the dance club, pick up section of the magazine, but I didn't have much of a selection. It's fun to watch her dress the doll and to see what she thinks looks good on her.

On a weirder note, Dale put up one of those free standing, hanging lines for me and I was so delighted. Seriously! As I hung clothes, I felt positively wonderful doing my chore.

Where has my coolness gone? I'm beginning to believe it is slowly seeping out of me, one day at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment