Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paper Me

***Sunday July 18th, 2010***

Lone and I made a paper person. A "paper me" as she called it. I tore down some old, paper blinds and they were the perfect size to trace around Lone's body. At first she just wanted to colour the person in grey, I think that she's going through her "grey period", but I convinced her to add more colour, which she did so reluctantly.

We also went to a street sale in the town of Port Hope. There's a lovely kid's store there called Higglety Pigglety, run by an equally lovely lady named Debbie. Debbie put out snacks and games for the kids to play and gave out freebies. She hopes to do more activity nights in her shop. I really like this western Tee Pee that was in her shop, that all the kids, including Lone were drawn to. It would be great in our living room, both for Lone to play with, but also as a place to store her wandering or discarded toys.

I'm always looking for a place to hide toys within reach.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment