Friday, July 9, 2010

Boys Threads

***Thursday July 9th,2010***
My girlfriend, the mother of two lovely boys, Landon and Kale, does not think there are cool clothes out there for little boys. BUT, Etsy is full of great and unique, boy's clothing! Mine to be included in this list soon, I hope!

I need to show her how wrong she is...

These cool pants for a one-year-old cost only $14 at:

Another Etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/smallbeansbaby has great boy gear!
Oh Jack Sprat! Oh Jack Sprat!
I am such a fan of this designer, who makes clothes especially for little boys, that I contacted her to see if she would do some custom stuff for me if I had a boy. But alas, my beautiful Smyth did not want to be a boy.
She doesn't have a lot in her shop currently, so you can look through her sold items and she will be more than happy to make what you like from the list. www.etsy.com/shop/jacksprat

God, her clothes make me want to have a son!
I think I have proven my point Lee....



2 comments:

  1. These clothes are fabulous. I can't wait to see your own line.
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thanks for sharing! I am going to check out the shop!

    ReplyDelete