Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rachel Getting Married


***Thursday 22nd September, 2011***

This one's for you beautiful Rachel!!

This past weekend, my dear Montreal friend Rachel visited.  She had decided that while her fiance had his stag party, that she would have hers with the girls and myself.  Not wild like his (so I've heard), but we had fun.






To me, nothing says fun like playing dress up!  Since I was a little girl, I loved dress up. I think this is why I am able to think outside of the box when designing clothes.  I have a pretty vivid imagination!  Lucky for me, so does Rachel.  She plays tourist in her own town, all the time.

Anyway, someone is clinging to my leg, I'm wearing all black and sitting in the sun and I need to cut a new pattern....

Must be off, but I just wanted to thank Rachel for making us her travel destination and that I can't wait to watch her vamp down the runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment