Monday, September 12, 2011

Higglety Pigglety Teepee

***Monday, September 12th, 2011***


I have wanted a Teepee for the girls, for a long, long, long time.  Some days I wanted it so bad, it hurt.  I'd get headaches.

I think they are such a stylish and beautiful way of incorporating kid's play with modern, cool and clean.
Not only do teepees turn an unloved corner, into a magical world, but they are a place to store kids toys, out of sight!


Debbie, at Higglety Pigglety in Port Hope, came through for us.  Ya, ya bought this beauty and Debbie made it.


She even snuck in the cutest little bunny image.  I love it's simple and organic style and it look so good in my living room and my kids love it.


Some days are filled with more toys than teepee space.

And I don't feel bad at all for kicking the finka tree out of the corner.

You should contact Debbie, and have her make one for you...

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures - maybe we need a teepee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do. You just might need more of a sweat lodge or something bigger!

    ReplyDelete