Thursday, September 29, 2011

BIRD POOP

***Thursday, September 29th, 2011***

Hope you're up for a bit of dirty talk...

So, these days I am tweaking my new sweatshirt dress design.  I picked up this tacky bird poop sweatshirt.  

I couldn't resist it.  
I looked at it. 
Walked away. 
Walked back.
 Looked at it again.
 Suddenly, it's in a plastic bag, going home with me.

It's nasty, but kids love poop.  They love to talk about it and look at it. Whenever I gather Smyth up to change a dirty diaper, Lone is right there, flying down the hall ahead of me, not wanting to miss the big unveiling, and of course, she is full of gross sounds and comments.

Currently though, Lone herself has been going through a bit of a regression.  She does not like to have anything to do with her own poop.  She does not want to wipe her own bum.

Now, finally realizing that crying and refusing to do it herself, just means that she ends up sitting on the john for a looooong time, she is now trying to talk me into the task, trying to sell me the action, heckling me even! 

"It's just poop mom!  Don't be afraid of the poop mom!  It's just bad food."

The plan for this dress, was to sew the words "Don't Be Afraid of The Poop" on it's back. Bird poop and all, ha ha... Anyway, I screwed up the design of the dress a bit, so Lone got to keep and wear it to school today, minus the sentence, but plus the word "love" sewn into the back.  






The poop dress really should have gone to Lone, all along.

I have no idea if they are honestly based on real bird poop samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment