Monday, September 5, 2011

HAPPY 5 LONE!!

Lone is 5....

I have a five year old kid!  Crazy.  She wants to know what car seats are made of, what happens to our bones when we become angels, beats me at memory games and remembers people's names when I do not. She has turned into my little buddy and she's so good with her sister.


Here are a few highlights from her party, which was held at our dear friend Barbara's.  Barbara helped me pull off a pretty darn good party.



The cake was so pretty!!  I wish I'd had time to take more pictures.  
How do the moms on the blogs I follow, find time to take pictures at their parties



I used these beautiful butterflies that I got on etsy.  Will put up a better picture.


Wardrobe change!  Like a wedding.


Pretending to care about cards.


Hunting the poor frogs!!


We did sandwiches and lots of fresh veg.  Tried to keep things inviting for the vegan guests. 



We had a nature walk, a toy boat show in the pond and a treasure hunt for activities.

Thanks to all that attended and made it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment