Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SUPERMARKET SARAH

***Wednesday, March 9th, 2011***

Clearly, a creative flow is coming my way. I'm buzzing with creative energy and dying to get working with my hands. Five times today I've peeked into the junk/dog's room. I'm totally thinking it would clearly work better as a craft room for me than a sleeping/junking room for them. It's gonna happen one of these days.

A very creative lady is Supermarket Sarah, out of London. I've just come across her site and the girl is brilliant!


She's covered her walls with stuff for sale(started in her house and has now gone bigger, think Selfridges) You literally just click on the product you want to find out more info and to buy it.

It's a bunch of theme rooms! It's like an adult fun park of store windows!
How smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment