Tuesday, March 8, 2011

***Tuesday March 8th, 2011***

If you don't have yourself a four year old, I suggest you get one. They are hilarious! And I ate a zebra yesterday with a pipe in it's earlobe, but I'm not spelling the Jesus in my wedding gown because I hate the way Mayo sticks to your garden hose on Tuesdays.


Sometimes life drags me kicking and screaming away from the computer for short intervals. Before I have finished my thought. This allows word sprites to sneak in and write stuff that makes one think "What the heck is that all about?"

So, back to my thought. Get yourself a four year old! They are so funny! We were leaving our favorite breakfast place last sunday, having convinced our good friends to join us. As we walked to our cars, their four year old daughter Charlie, promptly said, "that restaurant was terrible!"
Then my four year old said "No it's not Charlie! Don't say that, you hurt my feelings!"

So funny! Then today, my four year old brought her daddy some Q tips, because she had noticed his ears are dirty. Disgusting on his part, cute on hers.

And by the way, mayo does stick to your garden hose, so there.


No comments:

Post a Comment