Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fairy Dolls

***Saturday March 5th, 2011***

So March break is coming up soon. Since we will be going nowhere (not at all bitter) (really), I better have lots of crafts on hand. Giving Lone's favorite barbies some wings was lots of fun and really easy. You can get the images here I feel terrible that I can't find the blog that created this great idea. Sorry!
While it was suggested to laminate the wings, good old, thrifty Dale stopped me at the door to suggest just using tape. It worked beautifully.

You will also need a hole punch and pipe-cleaners. One worked for me.
I love that they are wearing helmets.
Seriously, it's not easy to fly! It can be very dangerous.
Plastic protecting plastic.
Ah yes, this purple little gal always looks good.
I guess thats why little girls always fight over who gets to play with her.

Yup, two weeks of crafts! No sun, no beach, just crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment