Friday, August 13, 2010

Swap Party

***Friday August 13th, 2010***

I had a swap party! Lots of fun. I invited eight friends to bring up to ten items that they were ready to part with. I served lots of treats...yum! Thanks again for your brownies Sara!! And I served white wine, sparkling flavored water, tea and coffee.

People mostly drank the wine...
I found that people were mostly interested in clothing. There were lots of shoes that I wanted, but my feet just keep getting bigger with every baby.
One neat idea, is to have everyone write a little something about a few of their items.


I also invited a friend to introduce us to a body and beauty line she currently sells.
We got to do a foot soak and test products. It was lots of fun and she made some good sales.

I have since been living in the clothes I scored! Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment