Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY GIRLS

***Thursday August 26th, 2010***


We went away to New Brunswick, P.E.I and Nova Scotia. It was a quick vacation, with a lot of time spent in the car. We escaped a hotel fire and a car crash. Seriously. Now I know why it is so hard to get my guy to travel!


Smyth and Lone spent a lot of time in the car and it wasn't long before the latter was entertaining the little. It filled my heart with such joy to see my two girls interacting with each other. To hear Lone say she loves Smyth and to watch Smyth coo at Lone from her chair. I couldn't have imagined being the mother of two. I grew up alone, content in my solitude most of the time. My step sisters, who came into my life when I was eleven, were great fun, blessings really. But to have created a bond as a child...I hope they love each other forever and realize how lucky they are to have each other.


The clothing is coming along slowly but nicely. The MC Hammer pants are up next....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment