Friday, August 13, 2010

Catching Up Still

***Friday The 13th***

Maybe it's the date or something, but I'm having loads of trouble trying to upload pics. AND I AM SO BEHIND!! Been busy with this and that. THIS dress for Lone to wear in THAT wedding for her auntie Janet.

Sleepy in her post flower girl dress....
They did a super job with the decorations. I particularly liked the mix of
flowers bought at road side stands set up by the local Amish.

Also, we went to visit Pappy (Lone's grandpa) for his birthday. Felt quite guilty that I went skinny dipping in his pool on his birthday, while he had to work. If ever there is a day that one should be allowed to skinny dip, it is on their birthday. I also felt guilty that I gave him diet products for his birthday (he needs them right now) and then broke down and bought him cake after he hinted about how much he'd been craving it, and Lone kept asking where the cake was (she is quite aware that birthday = cake) So anyway, I went to the local coffee shop and bought him the last slice of cake in the joint. Carrot cake. That's not really that bad is it? He really went on about the cake. I hope he found it in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment