Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding Blanket


***Monday May 17th, 2010***

I really regret not knowing about Moroccan Wedding Blankets while I was living there.

I don't care how heavy or costly they may in fact be. I know myself, and I would have found a way to drag one home with me. Trust me, I'm the girl who carried a large and delicate, bouquet of paper, mexican flowers through two airports, while very pregnant and with a very grouchy, three-year-old. I am also the girl that while backpacking, carried a large Mexican plate all the way to the border of Panama and back up to Belize. One of these blankets would definitely
have some how found its way home with me.

I will not rest until I have figured out how to both afford and obtain such a blanket, which is believed to ward of evil and protect its owner. I will have one!!!!!!

Unless, I go into labour shortly, of course. Which, I realize, is more likely than my owning one of these marvelous creations, any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment