Monday, May 3, 2010

***Monday May 3rd, 2010***


A few weeks ago a friend stopped by, whom I have not seen in quite some time. I was totally dazzled by his new look. The pencil mustache, comb over and short shorts, were so drastically different from the young punk look that I remembered from his last visit. After he left, my guy explained to me that our friend was obviously sporting a "hipster" look. I had never heard of this look, so he emailed me this site: www.latfh.com Apparently, there really is a new fashion movement that is part 80's and part 20's gangster and little bit revenge of the nerds. Kind of like meeting someone that was half Napoleon Dynamite's brother and half of his uncle. Or part Prince, Part Richard Simmons and part Al Capone. Really I could go on and on with the examples....Anyway, now I am seeing hipsters everywhere!


Must say though, so glad I am not dating right now.


1 comment:

  1. like to fuck the girl, she has nice legs and feet.

    ReplyDelete