Saturday, March 20, 2010

PINK NAILS AND BABIES

**Sat. 20th 2010**

OMG Look at this shot from Jessica Claire's website www.jessicaclaire.net. I get so many great decorating and photography ideas from her. She has done some amazing weddings and kids birthday parties! By the way saw my little one on the ultrasound yesterday. She was nibbling her fingers!




HMMMMM.....
For the past two days, Lone has been bugging me to paint her nails pink. Patience, her best friend currently has pink nails, as does her little brother Lief. So Lone really, really wanted pink nails. Not being a nail polish kind of girl myself, I was kind of avoiding it. Today however, she cornered me, nail polish bottle in hand (one of my mother's old bottles, as I have none) and we did the deed.


She's had this serious face on ever since and it's creepy how her hands look like a woman's now.
It's a girlie kind of overcast day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment