Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flower Girl

**Thurs March 18th 2010**

The other day I met a woman and we started talking about little flower girl's dresses for weddings.






The woman's daughter is in a wedding this fall and Lone is in her aunty Janet's wedding this summer.
















She told me about a site that she bought her daughter a dress from that was well priced and I told her about Etsy! While a good price is great, ETSY showcases clothing that to me are works of art and worth every penny! I am not sure if I will indeed attempt to make Lone a dress for the wedding or not, (i'd like to). If I do not, I'll be picking one from a designer like Haute Chocolate Girl One of these darling, little one of a kind numbers, are the kind of thing that gets passed onto younger siblings and is then put away and kept safe until your little girl has her own little party goer.

No comments:

Post a Comment