Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LONE IS FOUR

***Tuesday September 7th, 2010***


Lone is FOUR. Yup, four. I must say I have mixed feelings, but really don't we all when our little one's seem to grow so fast. Today she said "who cares", a few nights ago she explained the importance of refraining from "double dipping" to her daddy. Where has it all gone? I look down at the little one (Smyth) slobbering on my hand and try to imagine her at four. Can't, just like I can't image Lone at six, etc.


Blurry, but beautiful...
My sister did a marvelous job on this rainbow cake!
Must find a pic of it before it was cut, it was so beautiful.
Did you know that you pull strings to release the loot on Pinatas these days?
No more beating it to death?
Fine by me.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't hand base ball bats to preschoolers.
Taadaa! Told you I would get her these pants. Already had tons of complements too.
And she wore them today for the first day of school!
Yes, it's true she has been wearing them for three days straight. But who cares, they rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment