Monday, December 5, 2011

***Monday, December 5th, 2011***

I'm a big fan of repurposing, but not such a big fan of sweatshirts! 
So, I thought it would be a good idea to turn this pink sweatshirt into a child's dress.


I gave it puffy sleeves and added a fun pocket made from recycled, 
floral cotton for "Elaphant", the little stuffed elephant to live in.


I distressed the dress, by adding bright green, raw stitches. 
It's a dress that can be worn in the summer or winter and will fit a 3 or 4 year old child.
$45


This is a jersey wrap skirt that I made from a vintage tea towel, apron, t-shirt and napkin. 
All combined they have made a super comfy little wrap skirt . 

 Complete, with a pair of Australian crimson chat birds, deep in conversation, or perhaps just having a chat!


 This wrap will fit a 3 to 6 year old.
$40


Find them on my etsy:  Cherubsn

No comments:

Post a Comment