Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Festive Lone

***Tuesday, November 9th, 2010***

It has been a while, I know it. Just been so busy with the kids. Smyth is not a big daytime sleeper and I've become involved with events and things pertaining to Lone's school. Also, I'm in love withwww.hautelook.com . It is the place to shop and has kept me a little busy!!
Lone at the pumpkin patch, during a school trip.

We had a fun Halloween! Lone was the Princess and Smyth was the Pea!
Need to post some pictures of the pea. I don't have any at the moment.
Lone was really into it and didn't want to stop collecting candy.
She made a good princess. She even had princess money and princess car keys.
(thanks to Michael and Richard)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!!!
    She is a beautiful little princess....year round :)
    S

    ReplyDelete